Jesus replied, "You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand." John 13:7

Friday, June 3, 2011

"Some kind of magic
happens late at night
When the moon smiles down on me
& bathes me in it's light"

I think this is one of those turning points in life that you actually recognize.

I'm at work right now and just finished watching the movie Keith. It was a superb movie albeit a tad bit sad. I've been thinking a lot of life and more of the effects my decisions have on my long term future. I'm finally realized that some people were really not made to be in my long term life. It wasn't God's plan. They came to teach a lesson and left. I have finally come to terms and felt at peace with this.

I am more cautious now than I was a few years ago, even last year. It's a good thing and a bad thing. It makes me rethink my decisions more carefully but then it takes me longer to open up to new people and ideas.

Life is fleeting and since I'm on the young side, I should live it to the fullest. I shouldn't be overly worrying about the future but then I shouldn't be totally disregarding it either because that would just be foolish and immature.

I've made a lot of observations and decisions lately. I've come to enjoy the little things in life because those are the things you will always remember. And the things you didn't do.

Well just some nightly ramblings, hope everyone is doing well<3

No comments:

Post a Comment