Jesus replied, "You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand." John 13:7

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I've finally made it, home.

"And all the questions that I swore I would ask
Words won't just come yet
So amazed at what I've seen
So much more than this old mind can hold
When I finally make it home"

MercyMe is one of my favorite Christian artists, along with Third Day. They always can up my mood :) Well I'm finally heading home tomorrow (hence the song haha) but then I've come to the realization that in some ways I've already made Charleston my home. Well I refer to it as "home" a lot. But then, upon further thought, home isn't exactly where I am, it's what I make of it. I like to travel and I think it is because I can pretty much feel at home everywhere, especially when I'm outside, because I can feel God's presence everywhere. And Him to me, is home. So really no matter where I am, I feel comfortable because I know He is there with me.

I'm exciting to see my family and Victoria! Hopefully I'll be able to wash my car when I get there because it hasn't seen soap and water in MONTHS and it's bothering me to no end. Plus I think AGH, Rachel, Tori & I are going to see Kings Last Shot Friday night at Aroma so I'm pretty pumped about that. Coffee + music = night made. I did find out some other news though that I'm trying not to think about because I shouldn't and it's making me sad.

Well off to bed now because I have the early shift + I have to drive. Night all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment