Jesus replied, "You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand." John 13:7

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Love,Honor,Truth


Phi Mu<3

Big/Lil sister reveal was tonight!! I found out my big, Brooke :))) I was so excited.
I honestly love being in a sorority, it is so much better than what I expected. It's not just about the cute tshirts or the parties but the close knit bond you form with your sisters. It's so awesome. I love seeing someone from Phi Mu and just being able to wave at them in the street even if I have no idea who they are.
I've met so many girls in it that are so similar to me too, especially Brooke. We share so many similar interests, it's crazy.

I wish I could figure out the deal with boys though and what is going through a certain one's head.

I got to go home this weekend and see my little brother's prom!! He looked so handsome in his tux. I also got to see Tori and Andrew in their 20's prom attire. They looked adorable. I can't wait till I get to share my college experience with that girl, I miss her a lot. She's truly like my twin, I can connect and talk to her on so many different levels.

Well I am off to bed now, it's kinda late. Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment