Jesus replied, "You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand." John 13:7

Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmastime

Christmas has finally rounded the corner and it makes me both happy and sad.
Happy because no more school for three weeks and being able to celebrate the birth of our Saviour with my closest friends and family :)
Sad because it makes me miss last year.
Don't get me wrong, this semester has been great with the exception of ochem killing me a little on the inside.
I just miss certain things that I shouldn't miss and the season makes me think about it more. Plus I just watched a certain movie that brought up some memories.
However, I think I have met the most amazing people this semester at school (or home as I keep referring to it haha) It's definitely not the same as last year but in a way it is better. I love my life simply from the amazing people I've met and grown close to.
Life is really good right now and I don't need to dwell on what I don't have anymore but rather appreciate what's currently in it.
I hope everyone has a wonderful break and a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment