Jesus replied, "You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand." John 13:7

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Lying here in Charleston, under the Carolina sky...

I recommend if you ever feel really down, to listen to some Hootie & the Blowfish. They always seem to be able to cheer me up.
So life right now is pretty good with the exception of school. I have NEVER been this stressed/felt so helpless about school. Pretty much, I'm legit failing one of my classes and there seems to be nothing I can do to help. I've tried anything & its so depressing. I'm still trusting God though that He knows where this is going and that there is a reason for it.
Everything else though has been great. This semester has been fantastic. I love my house, love the people in it. I've never been this happy with such amazing people surrounding me. I've met so many new people, especially in CRU. I keep meeting new people every day, it's just awesome. God has truly blessed me SO much. My family is always there to support me, even though I haven't talked to them as much as I did last year. I miss them a lot though.
I've definitely had many ups & downs (non school wise) but it all seems to work out in some way or another. I've felt such peace by putting everything in God's hands and it has helped me so much. I have definitely learned from my mistakes from last year and have found ways of avoiding them and not repeating them again.
I can't believe it is almost Christmas though!! Time really flies. I actually should be in bed right now and it's already 1:30...haha oh well.
Just thought I'd type a quick update since I hadn't wrote in a while. Hope you thats reading this is doing ok too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment