Jesus replied, "You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand." John 13:7

Friday, June 25, 2010

"We've got barefoot ladies & tricked out Mercedes"

"New friends & blue skies that never end
Hey, that's the way we like it
Good times, sunshine & summertime."

I still have not figured out the answers to life and the reasons why people do things - I never will. But I've learned that it is always good to have that one friend or friends that are there for you when you need them the most. The friend that you can call up at ANY time and pour your heart out or call up and grab a cup of coffee with with no reason whatsoever.
That is a true friend - that is a best friend.
I am so blessed to have more than one of these.
I have one truly best friend who I can pretty much talk about anything with. And then I have other really good ones who I know care about me and will always be there for me, that I treasure immensely.
That gets me through the toughest days and the days I just want to give up.
And if you find yourself questioning a friendship, just ask yourself, is this friendship a one way street? What ways am I benefiting from this friendship?

"You can't live your life for other people. You've got to do what's right for you, even if it hurts some people you love."
— Nicholas Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment