Jesus replied, "You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand." John 13:7

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Happy :)

I haven't felt this happy in a long time :)
I'm dating somebody now, and no it isn't just because of him.
Ok maybe it kind of is.
He's super sweet & funny, likes the red sox, coffee & goes to church. I like him a lot and glad I found him. It was a real God-thing that we met each other. We actually went to Boone Hall last night on our date night. Well first we went to IHOP and had my favorite food everrr, chocolate chip pancakes! Then we went to Boone Hall  to see my first ever haunted house. It was soo much fun, I'm so glad we went. Then we came home and got to hang out with my housemates. It was a great night overall.

School is kind of tough though but not as bad as last year so I'm getting through it.

Fall break is right around the corner. I don't know where the time goes. I'll be super glad for the time off though.

Going to work on some homework, yes on a Saturday night. What an exciting life I lead haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment